Global Food Business
Competitive Basic + Package.
Are you an ambitious supply chain professional, looking to secure a client facing role within supply chain and ultimately drive efficiencies and customer service? Do you want to work for a business experiencing significant growth and one which is investing in its procurement function to encourage a more strategic and cost effective approach to sourcing strategies? Then this is the role for you!
This exciting business, who take pride in delivering a premium product to their diverse portfolio of clients, are currently in the market for Customer Implant.
The main purpose of introducing a supplier implant into a Customer environment is to provide support and interaction between the Customer and operational departments (Demand Planning, Commercial, Customer Service and Transport).
- Managing KPI’s ensuring all shortages and failures are investigated and resolved.
- Daily execution and management of sales order process
- Investigation of all lines which are short supplied to stores.
- Promotional planning (Planning, Execution and Evaluation).
- Development of contacts with relevant team’s at Morrisons to an enable a more collaborative approach to working.
- Management of events – Seasonal, NPD, In-store demonstrations.
- Logistical reviews – Order frequency, lead-time, vehicle utilisation, delivery times.
- Conduct end-2-end supply chain review to identify potential opportunities for cost savings.
- Maintain stock levels within agreed tolerance.
Experience and Skills:
- Implant to spend at least 4 days a week within a Customer environment
- Have a minimum of one years’ experience in a high volume supply chain role with food retailing or a major FMCG operation
- Have excellent Supervisory skills and be a Team player
- An understanding of store operations and requirements
- Demonstrate strong customer focus
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Good PC and system skills, especially Excel
- Experience with SAP (ERP MM)
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.