Customer Development Manager
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Company Car
The Advocate Group are excited to be exclusively partnered with Kopparberg on the search for a Customer Development Manager in the London and South East region for the On Trade channel. Kopparberg are pioneering the development of the pear and fruit cider categories in the UK and are now the UK’s largest fruit cider brand in both the On and Off Trade.
Kopparberg CDM will ‘live’ the pub and bar scene and will have their finger on the pulse of what is happening in the cities and towns across their region and how it may be leveraged in Kopparberg’s favour.
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively prospecting new accounts within the On Trade
- Grow distribution of products across the portfolio
- Develop existing business to ensure customer requirements are met to the highest standard
- Create and own monthly journey plans to effectively manage diary
- Developing and increasing brand awareness of products
- Maximise sales through educating customers on the company brand
- Network with route-to-market and maximise relationships with key wholesale partners
- Attend regular meetings with new and existing customers
- Providing support with activations by attending events and tastings
- Drinks experience is desirable
- Field sales experience is required
- A hospitality/sales background will be considered
- Passionate and driven
- Strong communication and people skills
- Highly organised and good time management
- Great team player and culture add
If the role and responsibilities sound like they are a fit for you – then I’d love to speak to you!
The Advocate Group is a leading search and selection business providing top talent to the consumer products sector. If you’re interested in finding out more about our available opportunities or how we can help you further your career, then please contact us today.
Please get in touch with Amy Wilks or click “Apply Now” to be considered for this vacancy.