My client has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Demand Planner to join their team based at their customer in Manchester City Centre. The successful candidate will be working alongside the Supply Chain category teams to support the efficient management of all my client’s products throughout the customers supply chain, in collaboration with the Commercial teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demand planning up to 12 months in advance to support the delivery of the trade planning calendar
- Quarterly reviews of supplier development plans to review performance against objectives and KPIs and formulate future plans.
- Key communication link between supplier / retailer and between internal supplier
- Support Demand Planners with promotional forecasting through collaborative meetings focusing on managing events effectively and considering weather strategies. Review execution of events to ensure maximum value achieved and learnings are captured and factored into future thinking. Planning and implementation of actions to support key seasonal events within category, with daily tracking of lines highlighting key issues with immediate escalation, contingency action, and resolution
- Drive new collaborative initiatives between the supplier and retailer, championing and implementing new ideas to help meet shared objectives
- Drive effective decision making through using all available information and resources to inform actions (e.g. Ranging decisions with Commercial)
- Provide appropriate MI and reporting to support the joint business
My client are a world leader in fresh, natural and healthy foods. They specialise in innovating and developing fresh products through biotechnology and applied science. They have operations in more than 50 countries and have a consolidated presence in the production and innovation of fresh food products including fresh fruit, fresh juices, ice cream, soups, free-from yogurt and flowers.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.