Location: West London (Hybrid Model)
Grab this opportunity to propel your career. In partnership with Ferrero, The Advocate Group is leading the search for a Customer Category & Campaign Lead to join their growing team in West London on a Fixed Term contact basis. This role will lead a team across Category Development and Shopper Marketing.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you will no doubt know who Ferrero are and will probably enjoyed some of their products. With an enviable portfolio of brands like Kinder…Thorntons… Nutella… (not that chocolate needs much selling), You would be joining them on a FTC in an exciting time of growth…
About the role:
As Customer Category & Campaign Lead, you would be leading a team across Category & Shopper Marketing, and be responsible for providing Category Management and Shopper Marketing resource at Key Account level, to unlock growth opportunities.
Areas of Responsibility:
Category Captaincy & Customer Success
- Creation of customer maps with the strategic customers.
- Ensure all ‘gold’ customers are fully supported on category and campaign management.
- Creation of the contact strategy beyond the buyer, building strong relationships with ‘gold’ customers to run category captaincy / trusted advisor projects.
- Ensure buyers have access to the shopper experience centre for Category Leadership Projects
- Align with Marketing to bespoke growth driving opportunities with ‘gold’ customers.
Insight and Support
- Ensure there is full visibility of the range review calendar across all categories.
- Communicate range review details to the Category Development team to track NPD opportunity areas.
- Mapping the evaluation and wins on range review calendar and report positive results back into the business.
- Provide a strong set of reports for Customers providing visibility on market performance, category insights and NPD tracking.
- Assess the size of the opportunities and report for NPD created across the portfolio to demonstrate headroom/ white space opportunities.
- Ensure the team is attending regular account reviews and planning sessions.
Successful In-Store Campaigns
- Support the Shopper Marketing team to set the budget by Customer from overall Brand positioning.
- Align on a joint Marketing plan with Customers to drive engagement with Ferrero Buying teams.
- Set and drive objectives with Customers.
- Ensure Branded Impact is achieved at every possible opportunity to ensure Ferrero brands have strong presence in-store and online.
- Support Supply Chain co-pack teams to ensure Customer display units are delivered to the correct guidelines and timeline.
Why do Ferrero partner with The Advocate Group;
- We are a market-leading recruitment organisation focused specifically on the consumer-product sectors. On a mission to be the UKs number one talent provider.
- We work with many exciting brands from SME/ Challenger brands, to Household name leaders – we know what the industry wants!
- We are committed to finding you your ideal role, and over 80% of the assignments that we lead are exclusive to The Advocate Group.
- We use the latest recruitment technology to represent you in both a modern and impactful way.
- We have a response team, who are here to answer all your questions along the way. Changing roles sometimes needs a supportive, consultative approach to help you navigate!
- If this opportunity isn’t right for you, but you are looking for Category roles, or want to hear about other fmcg opportunities – register with us.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV or get in touch with Lee Mcnally for more info.