Commercial Insight Manager
Uxbridge – 1 day in office
£50,000-58,000 + benefits
Are you an analytical FMCG professional with experience deep diving into commercial data?
Can you effectively storytell and make recommendations based on insights?
The Advocate Group is on the search for a Commercial Insight Manager who will be the lead for regional commercial data and category analysis for Western Europe. This person will be pivotal in supporting a globally leading drinks business hit its growth objective of doubling in the next 4 years!
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Beverage landscape.
- Deliver strategic insights that: Support the creation and maintenance of the Long-Range Plan. Drive decision making and business growth. Identify potential risks and opportunities with clear strategies to mitigate/accelerate.
- Foster collaborative relationships across the business.
- Provide the Commercial teams with accurate, summarised insights with a clear ‘so what’ from the internal and external data.
- Build a strong working relationship with the bottling partner, sharing business updates, key insights/trends and opportunity analysis.
- Support the delivery of Divisional reporting.
- Be a ‘super user’ of Power BI, linking reports that are available to create dashboards of key information that aid business planning and decision making.
- Previous experience in category or insight roles in the FMCG industry or with relevant Data agencies.
- Proficient in analysing multiple data sources and creating actionable insights from them.
- Familiarity with Nielsen data and commercial sales terminology.
- Effective in communicating insights through compelling presentations.
- Excellent at influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
For more information on this role, get in touch with Erin Lewis at the Advocate Group or APPLY NOW to be considered for this exciting vacancy.
Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors.