Commercial Development Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £50000 PA
- Location: London
- Job Ref: 6y6yyhg
Job Title: Commercial Development Manager – Western Europe
Salary: up to £50,000 plus car allowance & benefits
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Food and Drink
Would you like to work for a category leading organisation, who operate within the Beverage sector? Are you looking for a role where you can make a significant impact to an international business and fast track your career with multiple opportunities to travel across Western Europe? Does working in a fast paced environment where everyone has a passion for what they do excite you? Are you an enthusiastic and engaging commercial individual who can analyse data, create a story, influence internal and external stake holders and sell your vision? This is your opportunity to make a direct impact and work for a progressive, rapidly growing company who are leaders within the beverage sector. There are no limits to this role, you will have exposure with senior and board level individuals and the ability to elevate your career with long term opportunities. So if you are driven, passionate, commercial, strategic, and confident and have multi-functional experience within FMCG this role is for you!
As the Commercial Development Manager you will ensure the portfolio of products has effective growth strategies across the Western European market. You will drive business development within market, analyse insight data, create a story, influence internal and external stakeholders and sell your strategy to drive revenue growth. You will work in a cross functional environment working closely with Marketing, Category, Trade execution and NPD. For this exciting role you will use a board range of skills and expertise to impact the Western Europe market. For this role it is all about attitude and drive, you have the opportunity to make this role as big as you see fit to you will have direct contact with the local markets across, HORECA, On Trade, Vending and Discounter channel and travel up to once per fortnight, so you can a direct impact on steering the implementation of your growth strategy at a local level.
- Up to £50,000, car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
- Create and implement channel development strategy.
- Ensure commercial objectives are achieved on a local level across Western Europe
- Create revenue growth opportunities followed by compelling rationale and implement change throughout the business.
- Work with internal stake holders to executive clear commercial objectives within market.
- Be responsible for driving the delivery of annual business planning across Western Europe ensuring key objectives are clear for the coming year.
- Track performance of local markets against commercial objectives
- Support the development of NPD strategy within Western Europe
- Share best practise and knowledge and be the centre of excellence to promote ongoing success across market.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Commercial management experience within Food & Drink industry
- Business development experience within FMCG
- Channel experience across either HORECA, On Trade, Vending, Discounters
- Proven experience of developing and generating new business within above channels
- Cross functional working environment
- Strategic planning and development experience
- Demonstrated an analytical mindset
- Proven track record of influencing internal and external stake holders
- Proven experience to analyse data, great a story, influence and sell a theme
- Graduate calibre
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Self-motivated and achievement orientated
- High level of numeracy
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Nikita Pottinger 0161 639 0080 Nikita.email@example.com