Category Manager – Private Label
Are you an ambitious Category professional looking to develop yourself in a market leading business?
Do you have exposure to private label and category management within FMCG?
Our client is a market leading global FMCG business, they have fantastic relationships with most major grocers and have ambitious growth plans for next year. The business have a culture that celebrates creativity and rewards innovative individuals, they consistently develop from within and look to give Category Development Managers as much exposure as possible.
Category Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Report on new product launches, delistings, discontinuations, promotions, specification changes, price changes
- Monitor and interpret market data relevant to the category
- Working with Brand and Business Managers to identify the best placement of brand developments in the relevant categories
- Monitor and interpret consumer insight information relevant to the category – private label and branded.
- Work with Supply Chain and R&D to develop the defined range and where necessary through independent testing.
- Produce samples, presentation and support material to promote the adoption of relevant products from the range according to customer profile
- 3 years Category and marketing experience within FMCG sector.
- Experience within Private Label
- Experience within Personal Care
- Ability to collect and insight into compelling selling stories
- A confident communicator with ability to influence clients
- Strong project management skills
- International business exposure
- Educated to a degree level
- Strong Excel Skills
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.