Are you an experienced Category management professional? Would you like to be part of one of the UK’s leading FMCG companies, and be responsible for a fast growing portfolio of well-known health-focused food and drink products. If so, this opportunity could be for you!
This company is looking for a driven, motivated and strategically minded individual to be responsible for generating relationships based upon insight and trust, influencing the retail buyers to engage in category growth opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Co-building a category strategy with priority customer to ensure their sustainable growth, based on Category Vision and retailer strategy
- Working on category projects across multiple customers
- Driving insight led recommendations to influence your retailer’s category plans and enable macro space expansion.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders in priority customer to influence the Category strategy based on key insights & put an action plan in place to deliver
- Supporting Senior Category Manager with projects aligned to our Category Vision and in reaching total objectives across all channels
- Able to work autonomously to find solutions to challenges
- Good analytical & story telling capability
- Thinks beyond scope before making decisions that can impact others
- Able to manage and gain insight from a large data set
- Ability to use questioning and listening to gain true customer needs
This company is also offering full flexibility, with the option to work remotely 5 days a week.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your CV to:
Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org / 07596858197