Are you an experience category manager looking for exposure in all the major grocers?
Do you enjoy working autonomously with the support of leading industry professionals?
We are exclusively representing a global FMCG brand who are consistently at the forefront of innovation and NPD. This modern and dynamic brand are looking to grow the category division and further the fantastic client relationships. This role will offer you fantastic exposure to the major accounts and top level data sources. You will be leading category conversations, building NPD plans and collaborating closely with the wider business functions to help with strategic growth.
- Develop the customer and channel strategy for key accounts, working closely with the Customer and Marketing Managers as well as Sales ensuring alignment with the overall strategy.
- Lead in assessing the range planning for each of the key customer accounts, aligning with both sales and marketing plans. To ensure the right share of shelf and providing clear rationale (based on data and insight) to support target settings.
- Proactively share with the head of marketing, trends and actions within the Category and by the competitors or major retailers that may have a direct impact on company brands
- Provide shopper, channel and competitor data from all available data sources to incorporate into category strategy. Proactively share with the commercial team, category and shopper insight from market data (e.g. panel data, bespoke behavioural research, etc).
- Deliver against the agreed channel and customer strategy plan and objectives for key customer accounts
- Work closely with the brand team and Customer Marketing Manager in effectively crafting trade stories to support any NPD or key initiative
- Educated at degree level
- Proven category experience developing selling stories within FMCG markets
- Proficient in reading and analysing data from multiple sources to create business supportive pictures/stories to demonstrate opportunities in existing and new business areas.
- Exposure to a number of data sources such as IRI/Nielsen, Dunnhumby, Kantar etc.
- Strong stakeholder management and commercial acumen
- Driven individual who can operate with high level of autonomy
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.