Do you have a passion for category and insights? Would you like to put your passion into practice with one of the fasting growing specialist food businesses in the UK? If so, this opportunity could be for you!
- You will play an integral role in building strong relationships with buyers and consistently providing category insight
- You will have the opportunity to become a category champion by proactively analysing performance
This FMCG business is looking for a hardworking individual with an entrepreneurial mindset who can contribute to unlocking growth opportunities and expanding the brands category portfolio, whilst working cross-functionally with the marketing team to help the wider business understand the brand and its competitors.
In this role you will:
- Become the go-to person for insight into your allocated category
- Be responsible for staying ahead of bigger trends to make recommendations and drive the business forward
- Lead analysis and drive insight for the marketing and commercial teams, focusing on price, promotion, NPD and EPD
- Refreshing monthly reports for your categories
- You will have strong communication and presentation skills
- You will have the ability to build and develop great relationships with buyers and merchandising experts
- You will have previous category management or insight experience
- You will have experience using data providers such as Nielsen and Kantar
Apply now or contact Emily Tasker at The Advocate Group on 07596858197