Category Development Executive – London-based Hybrid
An opportunity disguised as a SNACK! In partnership with Ferrero, The Advocate Group is leading the search for a Category Development Executive to join their growing team in London.
Not that chocolate needs much selling anyway (especially when it’s Kinder, Thorntons and Nutella!)… but in addition to their already enviable portfolio, they are always seeking to grow market share. Burtons Biscuits, Eat Natural and Fulfil are all recent acquisitions which will undoubtedly mean enhanced career opportunity. What a time to work in confectionery and snacking!
The Category Development Executive offers a fantastic step to develop a long-term career in Category Management. Whether you are currently in a category position looking to join a larger organisation or have had exposure to data analysis within another type of role (i.e Retail Buying, Data Agency, FMCG Commercial Graduate Scheme) – We would love to speak with you!
A little more on the Category Development Executive you could be applying for:
Category Development Executive Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver selling propositions to drive availability of the brand.
- Become the expert on retailer specific shopper insight.
- Create, maintain and publish reports to provide the business with helpful insights.
- Collate data and analyse so the growth continues to rocket!
- Identify new opportunities, liaising with the Category Manager to support the development of them.
- Catalogue in store planograms and apply sales data to the space in store to create rationales for fair space share!
- There’s a few more to add to the day to day, our consultants can help you to understand this over a call! #getintouchformoreinfo
Category Development Executive Required Skills:
- We will need you to love being data driven.
- Be the Analytical skillset the team needs.
- It would be ideal if you had previous experience within FMCG and have experience in some of the main responsivities above.
Why do Ferrero partner with The Advocate Group;
- We are a market-leading recruitment organisation focused specifically on the consumer-product sectors. On a mission to be the UKs number one talent provider.
- We work with many exciting brands from SME/ Challenger brands, to Household name leaders, we know what the industry wants!
- We are committed to finding you your ideal role, and over 80% of the assignments that we lead are exclusive to The Advocate Group.
- We use the latest recruitment technology to represent you in both a modern and impactful way.
- We have a response team, who is here to answer all your questions along the way. Changing roles sometimes needs a supportive, consultative approach to help you navigate!
- If this opportunity isn’t right for you, but you are looking for supply chain roles, or want to hear about other FMCG opportunities – register with us.
You can call us today at The Advocate Group (ask for Ellis or Martha) or send in your CV, and we will arrange that call shortly!