Business Development Manager
Central London region with elements of travel to outskirts
Up to £35,000 with bonus, opportunities to own shares and other key benefits
We’re pleased to be exc lusively parternered with Cannabrew, a sustaibility focused, innovative craft beer and cider manufacturer who are going through an exciting period of growth, and focusing on getting specialist CBD-infused drinks into the hands of more people across the UK and Europe.
They are the UK’s first CBD Brewery and have a seriously strong USP in a market that’s booming. There are ambitious plans in place to expand the team, scale production capacity and secure listings in the major supermarkets.
The business is looking for an energetic, organised and approachable individual to increase listings and drive the rate of sale across off-trade venues within the London region. The target market for this role will be predominately independents and other outlets in the Convienence channel. With the recent success of crowd-funding, there is lots for you to get involved in and exciting opportunities for shares in the company.
What You Will Do:
- Building new off-trade listings through virtual and face to face meetings.
- Maximise sales of existing customer base through orders, pricing and promotional activation.
- Working with venues and events to secure brand partnerships, listings and increase the rates of sale.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports on sales performance and help manage sales KPIs and trends.
- Reporting on customer feedback and reviews and informing the marketing team on new product development.
- Experience in a sales capacity within either Food or Drink
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Number driven, goal orientated and sales motivated
- Highly organised with limited need for micromanagement
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and flexible mentality
- Ideally knowledge of the Convenience channel however this isn’t a necessity.
You can really make an impact in this business, hold shares and grow your own team in a fair and realistic timeline. Please apply today to be considered!
Please note, The Advocate Group and Cannabrew are working in an exclusive partnership, any third party applications or direct approaches to Cannabrew will be forwarded to The Advocate Group.