Business Development Manager – North
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a bakery business with a strong position in the market and excellent development opportunities.
To maximise business sales in a range of direct sale and indirect Field Trade accounts, growing both in sales & profitability with good product mix to meet and exceed targets on territory or account portfolio.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver Budget on Territory / Account Portfolio Measure Sales Value – Profitability levels.
- Business development – bring on new business/accounts
- Identify, plan and develop business opportunities with existing customers, maximising current relationships
- Build strong and effective relationships with decision Makers & influencers throughout customer base.
- Network & negotiate with colleagues to deliver profitable solutions with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Be an excellent communicator with proven ability to promote and sell premium products across diverse customer base.
- Develop full understanding of product range / competitor ranges & market needs.
- Create and maintain medium/long term account plans for major customers ensuring milestones and objectives are met.
- Train, “Sell to” and influence wholesaler personnel to gain active support for selling the products.
- Develop and add value to our customer relationships through relevant Customer Intimacy initiatives.
The Successful candidate:
- Results focussed self-starter.
- Flexible in job approach.
- Good interpersonal & influencing skills
- Customer driven mind-set.
- Ability to plan/prioritise diary and work objectives.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Open minded and honest team player.
- IT Skills: Conversant with IT systems / MS Office.
- Sales Experience in food industry beneficial but not essential.
Interested? Apply now or contact Jodi Slater at the Advocate Group – Jodi.email@example.com