Business Development Manager
Essex and East Anglia
Up to £38,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance
Do you want to work for a leading drinks manufacturer with a market leading portfolio across multiple categories?
Are you a commercially minded Business Development Manager with a passion for building and maintaining relationships to maximise on growth?
The Advocate Group are currently representing a leading drinks manufacturer that has firmly made its market within the industry. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to continue to grow business within current accounts and drive new business relationships across the Essex and East Anglia region.
- Proactive approach to developing new business within accounts including Bars, restaurants and late night venues.
- Develop relationships with current accounts to grow exposure of products across the business
- Utilise existing knowledge and relationships to grow volume and listings
- Negotiation of contracts and creation JBP’s
- Maximise sales through educating customers on the company brand and portfolio
- Providing support with activations by attending events and tastings
- Attending regular meetings with current customers on a weekly basis
- On trade experience is essential
- Experience within drinks is required
- Outcome focused
- Strong communication and people skills
- Highly organised and good time management
- Great team player and culture add
If the role and responsibilities sound like they are a fit for you – then I’d love to speak to you!
The Advocate Group is a leading search and selection business providing top talent to the consumer products sector. If you’re interested in finding out more about our available opportunities or how we can help you further your career, then please contact us today.
Please get in touch with Roxy Gadd or click “Apply Now” to be considered for this vacancy.
☎ 0207 871 8000