- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30000 - £32000 PA
- Location: London
- Job Ref: 3621030j
Job Type: Brand Manager
Salary: £30,000 – 32,000 + Bonus + Healthcare + Share Scheme
Location: Central London – Office
Sector/Industry: FMCG – Coffee
Are you looking for a great career within FMCG Marketing?
Want to work for one of the most exciting, up and coming brands in the UK?
Looking to work within a fun, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment?
This company have gone from strength to strength this their inception just over 5 years ago – they have gone from 0 to well over £5million in revenue. The company are a fantastic brand, a big hit amongst the festival, lifestyle brand market. They are a force to be reckoned with in the emerging challenger FMCG Market. They have a great company culture, a family feel and lots of support. They wouldn’t like to say work hard play hard – but you get the idea.
FMCG Marketing remains the most lucrative industry for marketing professionals – to get in with a company like this at an early stage in your career will give you the hands on experience and personal development that will prove invaluable in future years.
- Be involved in shopper marketing – liaising with the top National Retailers – looking at ROI and increased coverage.
- Working between sales and marketing team to develop our customer relationships and build successful joint marketing plans
- Ensure shopper marketing plans deliver against brand priorities, evolve through test and learn, to enhance ROI
- Manage shopper marketing budget
- Support (Sales) Account Managers in brand driving awareness, trial and repeat purchase in store
- Ownership of product availability online and listings, incl. competitor analysis
- Working closely with marketing, events social and creative
- Owning customer insight research activity to guide NPD and marketing campaigns
- Responsible for managing correspondence with clients, partners and other depts on project progress
- Drafting and reviewing content for PR and events
- Implementing marketing and promotional campaigns, accurately tracking data and insights and producing easily digestible reports for the wider team
- Help compile custom brand management plans per product / event
- Assist with design briefs and PR management
- Liaise with partnership contacts to build relationships, report feedback and afford us future opportunities to advance the brand
- Support with NPD launches and existing portfolio marketing campaigns
- Analysis and reporting on customer insight data
There are big plans around a product launch in May so this is a great time to come in to the team and put your own stamp on things! This is definitely a company where you can have that creative freedom too.
- Have a Sense of fun and willingness to get involved!
- Be Self-starter with a positive mindset
- Have 3+ years’ experience within FMCG with proven track record of success
- Have exemplary communication skills
- Have impeccable organisation and self-drive
- Have experience of using data
- Be Commercially minded.
This is a top role within a great business – if you’re looking for a move or tempted to hear more. It would definitely be worth applying…
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.