B2B Field Sales Representative
£28000 + Bonus (£47,000OTE)
North East London Postcodes : E, EN, IG, N, NW, RM, SS
Are you an experienced field sales representative actively looking to advance your career?
Would you like to work for a multi-billion dollar consumer business with year on year growth?
The Advocate Group are exclusively partnered with a leading brand in the Health & Beauty Sector who are currently looking for a B2B Sales Representative to get out in the field and expand their existing client portfolio!
We are looking for experienced and driven field sales professionals who have a proven track record of business development in previous roles!
Does this sound like you?
- Our headquarters is based in Hemel Hempstead but the postcodes of the patch covered by this role is the following: E, EN, IG, N, NW, RM, SS
- Offering a consultative approach to manage and develop existing and new accounts.
- Identifying opportunities via KPI dashboard to enable you to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Develop and grow account base through the sale of products, digital platforms, demonstrations and services with a 360 degree approach.
- Creating partnerships that will drive their business and yours.
- Collaborate effectively and enthusiastically with all company departments to support the growth of Henkel.
- Negotiating and motivating account base to increase brand loyalty.
- Accountable for achieving KPIs within your territory, tracking, analysing and reporting accordingly.
- Attend and participate in team and sales meetings, conferences and events.
- Experience from a B2B field based role
- Proven track record of developing an Account Base
- Excellent Communicator Dynamic, self-motivated and driven
- Enthusiastic for innovation, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to manage time and prioritise workload to ensure maximum productivity
- Confident presenter in a group setting
- Highly flexible approach to coaching and development
- Understanding of Social Media and how to utilise for a commercial benefit
- Entrepreneurial and results driven perspective
If this sounds like the role for you, press APPLY NOW or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors.