Role: Assistant Brand Manager – Leading Health & Beauty Brands
Are you looking to join one of the UKs fastest-growing FMCG businesses within the Health & Beauty sector? Are you a hands-on and driven individual with a passion for marketing and achieving successful brand execution?
I’m looking to speak to highly organised individuals with 1-2 years in a Marketing or Branding role to support a fantastic client looking to double their sales from over £50 million over the next 3 years.
You would be joining a growing Marketing & Branding team with a keen desire to collaborate and grow, as well as a company culture which is fast-paced and strives in the face of challenges. You will receive the guidance and support to grow your career, while working together with like-minded individuals to achieve a common goal.
This is a hands-on role supporting the Head of Marketing to deliver strong brand performance and build the brand awareness.
- Prepare commercial and brand marketing reports to track performance
- Deliver key brand support activities
- Approve and create creative briefs
- Update brand activity trackers according to sales promotion plans
- Manage brand events and deliver a timely execution
- Lead and support in the development of NPD
- Work closely with the UK & international sales team on campaigns and marketing
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Marketing role (e.g. Assistant or Executive)
- Highly organised and structured way of working
- Ambitious and motivated individual with creativity to drive a brand forward
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Technical ability to use Marketing Data platforms (Nielsen, IRI, Kantar)
- Collaborative way of working and team-working
If you have a strong creative flair with a desire to build your career in an exciting and dynamic FMCG environment, please get in touch!
0151 209 2055