Assistant Brand Manager
London – Flexible working
Are you a creative and ambitious marketer with the skills in creating social media content and creating online communities?
Do you want to join a growing health conscious brand with exciting innovation and NPD?
This ethical and fun brand have broken in to most major retailers and are doing very well in the online D2C environment. The marketing function are extremely busy and looking to add a creative passionate Assistant Brand Manager to execute brand plans with a focus on online media.
As the Assistant Brand Manager you will:
- Support the development and execution of innovation and renovation.
- Support the creation of communications across all media touch-points that are locally relevant and works to engage with consumers.
- New letter content creation
- Engage with influencers and other brands
Assistant Brand Manager Requirements
- Must of worked in-house 1 + years with a FMCG/Food or Drink business
- Ability to run brand strategy and work autonomously
- Previously managed social media platforms
- Hands on experience with photography, Photoshop, copy writing, graphic design etc.
- Driven individual looking to move up in busy, fast paced environment.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.