Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 DOE + Benefits
Sector / Industry: Chemicals
Are you an experienced Area Sales Manager with the Chemical distribution field? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an incredibly passionate and exciting business? If so, please read on!
- Devise business plans with specific channels to ensure sales are maximised at key trading periods
- Manage key clients
- Maintain excellent relationships with account contacts ensuring customer service is paramount
- Identify new business opportunities outside of your current network
- Understanding route to market, new business opportunities, competitor activity, new NPD
- Report on problems and issues to all relevant stakeholders as soon as they arise
- Ensure that management are regularly briefed on all major developments and initiatives concerning the account relationships
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in an Account Management/New Business role from a Chemical background
- Successful track record in managing internal and external business relationships
- Personable and enthusiastic, with a drive and motivation to succeed
- Able to influence, persuade, and negotiate
- Able to build trusting, strategic and senior relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong team player – maintains energy and momentum within the team.
- Commercially astute and strategically sound; analytical, sees the big picture, long term thinker
- Comfortable handling own operational workload
- Ability to travel
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Candice Shaw or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.