Accounts Payable Clerk
£28,000 – £31,000
Are you a finance professional with experience in an AP role?
How does working with the world’s fastest growing drinks brand sound?
The Advocate Group have again partnered with such a brand, which over the past 4 years has seen the business project to new heights – obliterating targets and overachieving in doubling revenue.
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual who is looking to develop and progress their finance career.
- Review, verify invoices in accordance to Monster policy
- PO raising and 3 way matching
- Checking & maintaining Accounts Payable Mailbox & Incoming post daily
- Maintaining & processing of direct debits
- Maintain key accounts -Travel, Freight.
- Review unapproved invoices weekly
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
- Month end support to Financial Accounting
- Processing of invoices through SAP workflow
- Ensuring Approvals, coding is received in a timely fashion
- Ensuring all of the necessary documents are attached for the AP Supervisor/Manager to post invoices
- Keeping Parked invoices minimal in accordance to the set KPI’s
- Deal with supplier and internal account queries via telephone, email and fax and resolve queries promptly
- Adhere to and enforce accounting process disciplines and manage responsibilities to strict deadlines
- Maintain a procedure manual of accounts payable tasks as a guide for backup assistance when such assistance becomes necessary.
- Assist with month end closing i.e. ensuring as many invoices are parked accurately with GL Codes and Cost Centre Codes allocated to such invoices
- Ad hoc tasks as requested
- Concur Support
- Statement Recs
- Supplier Query management
- Invoice approval management and escalations
- AP Support for Vendor Management and Expenses
- Minimum 2-3 years AP experience
- At least 6 GCSE’s at grade C and above (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of SAP & Concur
- Experience of international corporate structure and multicurrency
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook and Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and organizing – excellent time management with the ability to re-prioritize as appropriate
- Hands-on working style with a positive attitude
- Track record of improving systems/processes
- Flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to a career within a financial environment
- Self-starting, entrepreneurial and highly adaptable in a rapidly changing marketplace
- A grafter who will do what it takes to deliver success within their role and the business
- Comfortable communicating at all levels and building effective partnerships with other departments
If you’re interested in the Finance Analyst position get in touch with Molly at the Advocate Group or APPLY NOW to be considered for this exciting vacancy.
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.