Salary: Excellent salary and full benefits package dependent on experience
Sector / Industry: Sports
Are you an experienced Account Manager with experience working with or for well-known consumer brands? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an incredibly passionate and exciting sporting business? If so, please read on!
The primary responsibility of the role is to manage relationships with global partners, ensuring plans are delivered on time and to budget. The main focus is to understand partner objectives and campaign execution whilst reporting tangible results.
- Own the responsibility of every aspect of day-to-day partnership delivery – writing briefs, presentations, emails, contact and status reports, reporting, admin
- Understand partner business and expectations, continually asking the right questions to uncover needs
- Plan delivery of the marketing plan, driving high standards of execution
- Clearly define objectives with the partner and ensure that these are known by the whole business
- Check and approve creative treatments and marketing materials in a timely manner to ensure campaign and distribution deadlines are achieved
- Monitor performance at both campaign and partner level to ensure that acquisition, revenue and expense targets are met
- Ensure timely delivery of compelling and insightful case studies
- Management and accountability of partner budgets
- Be well tuned into partner industry trends and keep abreast of any relevant legislation, regulatory requirements and codes of practice as they apply to partner promotions
- Report on problems and issues to all relevant stakeholders as soon as they arise.
- Ensure that management are regularly briefed on all major developments and initiatives concerning the partner relationships and promotional activities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in an Account Management/Executive role across FMCG/Consumer focused brands
- Successful track record in managing third party business relationships
- Personable and enthusiastic, with a drive and motivation to succeed
- Able to influence, persuade, and negotiate at a senior level
- Able to build trusting, strategic and senior relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong team player – maintains energy and momentum within the team. Able to innovate and lead change
- Commercially astute and strategically sound; analytical, sees the big picture, long term thinker
- Comfortable handling own operational workload
- Ability to travel
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Rebecca.Ward@advocate-group.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.