Leading Consumer Product Supplier
Are you an ambitious Production Leader, looking to inherit a newly invested production facility (circa? £2 million) and drive further operational efficiency? Do you want to work for a business experiencing significant growth and forecasting further expansion in the years to come and currently embarking on significant business transformation – then this is the role for you!
This exciting consumer goods manufacturer, who take pride in delivering a number of well-known brands to their diverse portfolio of clients, are currently in the market for a Production Manager
This role will motivate, provide leadership and direction to the production team; ensure that the manufacturing operation is operating efficiency and developing better practises, will leading a small team.
- Responsible for the bottle weight, filling line efficiency, machinery, and people efficiency, output maximisation.
- You will provide the day to day support to the manufacturing team, including setting and maintaining appropriate process controls.
- Assist with all production equipment associated with the manufacturing and automation processes
- Responsibility for any technical issues, giving support for management decisions
- Support the customer in the processing of products.
- Continually develop the manufacturing processes to deliver best in class processes and standards
- Control and optimize process parameters
- To implement and stabilize all moulding standards and performance (material consumption, scrap reduction)
- Analyse and fix process failures
- Assist in managing the technical integrity of the moulding process and support introduction plans into plant
- Ensure quality standards are maintained
- Basic fault finding on tooling, robots, filling process, conveyors and ancillary equipment.
- Maximise efficiency and output with the resources available
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Possess a minimum of 3 years practical process experience in a manufacturing environment, within a blow moulding and production line exposure.
- Exposure to working with robots would be useful but not essential
- Able to analyse technical problems and develop the most appropriate solutions
- Analysis of Production processes from labour, raw material to finished component and able to propose and implement projects for step change in process robustness.
- FMEA/Risk analysis.
- Project Planning.
- Ability to prioritize workload and identify when to escalate issues
- Proven analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Understanding customer and business needs along with quality and audited processes
- Excellent man/women management and communication skills
- Knowledge of QC standards
- Excel, word, Access, MS Project
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
This assignment is retained on behalf of the client, so any 3rd party CV’s will be forwarded directly to the AMA Group.