Divisional Demand Planning Manager
18 month FTC
Leading Consumer Product Supplier
Are you an ambitious Demand Planning Manager, looking to inherit a divisional demand planning manager role which will oversee a demand planning team and oversee a system/process implementation? Do you want to work for a business experiencing significant growth and forecasting further expansion in the years to come and currently embarking on significant business transformation – then this is the role for you!
This exciting Household Goods Supplier, who take pride in delivering a number of well-known brands to their diverse portfolio of clients, are currently in the market for a Divisional Demand Planning Manager role on an 18 month FTC.
This role will be responsible for implementation and adoption of Demand planning processes as determined by Divisional Demand Planning Manager and for creating a robust 24 month demand consensus within the IBP process, whilst managing a team of 3.
- Transform demand planning across GDCA resulting in best in class forecast accuracy and bias
- Accountable for defining & implementing the formal demand planning processes
- Optimising the output of a demand consensus through the IBP process cycle
- Utilising Sales, Marketing, Product, Supply and Customer insight to support overall business planning processes
- Driving collaboration with key stakeholder functions to improve quality of forecast inputs and horizon ownership.
- Subject matter expert for new demand planning system implementation (scope through to execution including supporting business processes, reporting and any colleague training)
- Line Management responsibility for 3 x Demand Planners.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Proven track record in delivering a demand planning strategy across a global supply base
- Expert in data manipulation via Excel/Access & proven ability to interpret data and create outputs
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & make recommendations without ‘all’ of the facts
- Organisation & prioritisation
- Ability to use own initiative & stand alone
- Influencing stakeholders
- Skilled Communicator verbally & written
- Experienced in S&OP processes
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
This assignment is retained on behalf of the client, so any 3rd party CV’s will be forwarded directly to the AMA Group.