Senior Demand Planner
Global Blue Chip , Leading Household Brand
Competitive Basic + Package
Are you an ambitious supply chain professional looking to develop your skills working alongside industry leading professionals in a collaborative, positive and global organisation?
This globally recognised market leading business, with a multitude of household brand, has experienced significant growth in 2020, specifically across the eCommerce Markets, and is keen to develop this further.
As a result, I am currently supporting this prestigious client in recruiting a new Senior Demand Planner role for this newly created function. The role is looking to identify a candidate with considerable experience across demand and supply planning on an EMEA scale, ideally within the FMCG sector and eCommerce experience would be beneficial, who is looking to develop their career as the business continues to expand.
- Being responsible for a number of key portfolio of products/brands, drive monthly forecast meetings with marketing + sales teams, preparing meeting data and documentation
- Work to develop statistical forecasting for the business as system capabilities come online
- Provide an overview to market on allocation issues, development delays, and product drops, ensuring that business plans are adjusted to supply changes
- Liaise with Logistics and Customer service in case of supply issues and communicate to market, where not covered by other roles.
- In conjunction with customer service, track and analyse order fill losses, to work on improvement opportunities
- Ensure stock transfer requests concerning excess stock and demand elsewhere are completed promptly during week 2 of every planning cycle
- • Drive inventory target KPIs by (a) keeping SAR and financial forecasts within agreed deltas and (b) review inventory projections and work with Global Planning to adjust committed supply if needed
- Degree calibre or extensive experience in digital assets/content management or eCommerce supply chain management
- Experience in demand planning or customer forecasting, ideally within an FMCG supply chain and eCommerce experience
- Attention to detail, fast pace and highly organised
- Advanced Excel skills and analytical approach to data
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Team player and thinker in terms of solutions derived from sound analysis
- Flexible, self-starter with a high degree of independence
- Excellent ability to work and communicate in multi-functional teams with multiple stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Ambitious, determined, results-oriented, with good presentation skills
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.