Job Type: Packaging Manager
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 plus excellent benefits package
Location: North West
Job Reference: PM -2104
Are you interested in a new challenge in a progressive, professional and a well established fmcg business?
Are you able to work to complexity and in a dynamic, commercially robust and collaborative business?
This business is a major player within FMCG, and are looking to appoint a new Packaging Manager. An exciting, commercial and ambitious business who have demonstrated strong growth over a sustained period and will offer you career progression opportunities.
The Packaging Manager will be a packaging expert in new products leading the way with your expertise.
Ultimately you will be responsible for delivering new packaging solutions for a pipeline of ideas that will be filtered across the bsuinesses brands and retailer partners.
- Develop and integrate new packaging formats & merchandising solutions
- Support the team and wider bsuiness on implementing the development of the innovation strategy, packaging concepts and secondary packaging solutions
- To support the innovation & NPD Development throughout the launch procedure.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with the relevant customer & wider internal teams.
- Provide packaging solutions for new products.
- Generate and manage the packaging critical path in conjunction with the Project Managers
Work with the Process team on pre-production runs, ensuring customer approval of packaging
- Follow risk management procedures
- Basic packaging specification management, including checking the quality of information
- Ensure all packaging for new products achieves manufacturing performance by providing cost effective solutions.
- Take the lead in developing and promoting new packaging innovation
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of packaging technology procedures and practices within an FMCG environment.
- Experience in effective supplier relationship management
- Experience of presenting to retailers and internal senior stakeholders.
- Ideally a wide range of experience across packaging.
- Fast learner – being able to pick up things quickly in a fast changing environment.
- Ideally – food and drink background.
This role is a significant opportunity within a recognised FMCG business with the opportunity to further progress and make impact!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 7 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.