Job Type: Demand Planner
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 plus benefits package
Location: North – West
Job Reference: 12342
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join a growing business in the North West. The company are an exciting manufacturing business with huge potential. The Demand Planner will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service through exceeding the Stock availability KPI, whilst consistently meeting a dynamic stock cover targets and optimising. This is a highly visible role within the business and a customer led approach is essential with the tenacity to deliver results in often challenging circumstances as our business grows and reacts to new opportunities and as an internal point of escalation in balancing customer needs, minimising conversion cost and guarding profitability.
- Maintaining product availability at or above target
- Maintaining days inventory cover at or below target
- Maintaining forecast accuracy
- Monitoring and driving Supplier inbound performance
- Actively reducing the volume of aged stock disposal
- Drive a cohesive S&OP process
- Monitor and Drive on target outbound OTIF performance through plan optimisation and robust challenge and departmental ownership of robust conversion and service delivery internally.
- Drive Operational efficiency projects through the development and maintenance of accurate capacity models and supporting investment and operational capacity/labour agenda.
- Salient analysis for Company Exec. decision makers
- Strong End to end understanding of Supply Chain Management
- Experience in an FMCG, Consumer Product or Manufacturing Industry
- Can demonstrate effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Educated to degree level
- Advanced IT skills across MS Excel, modelling, forecasting.
- Understands working capital principles
- Commercial acumen
- Success in Leveraging Supply Chain inventory that is quantifiable
- Experience with Private Label
- Clear communicator
- Results oriented
- Proactive and innovative
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 7 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.