Are you a qualified Management Accountant with a background in the consumer goods or manufacturing industries? Have you been responsible for financial reporting & the accounts management pack? Then this is the role for you!
The business are a global FMCG business who have expanded rapidly across the EMEA region. They have a diverse and collaborative culture and are looking for someone who is able to drive continuous improvement and seek innovative solutions. This is a role for an ambitious Management Accountant who is able to step up to cover the responsibilities of the Financial Controller at times and lead on senior aspects of the Accounting Function.
- Produce the monthly management accounts pack including profit and loss, balance sheet and commentary to strict deadlines
- Measuring impact of FX in the period, and revaluing foreign currency receivables and payables
- Maintain the Balance sheet rec file and ownership of some account reconciliations
- Production of intercompany reconciliation, agreement of charges and reporting with Group Finance
- Variance analysis for both revenue and costs through liaison with Finance and Business Managers
- Supervise month end close, assisting with the completion of the invoicing and banking transactions
- Preparation of the Financial statements and year end schedules ready for audit
- Preparation of the Statutory accounts ready for audit and liaise with external auditors
- Continually look at ways to improve policies and procedures through working closely with internal departments
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA, with at least five years post qualification experience
- Self-starter, results driven with strong bias for action.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to build effective relationships and influence others.
- Proven project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytic and financial modelling skills.
- Experience in a growth-oriented business, preferably within a FMCG/Manufacturing/Distribution background in a public company and/or with a US parent
- Experience at a manager level, with small direct report team
- Strong understanding of IFRS/UK GAAP/SOX
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Directly: Chloe Dalton on 0161 639 0080