Are you an experienced Assistant Financial Accountant with a background in the consumer goods or manufacturing industries? Have you had experience in supporting the monthly management accounts pack and are looking to develop within a fast paced and growing business with an international presence? If so, please read on!
The business are a global FMCG business who have expanded rapidly across the EMEA region. They have a diverse and collaborative culture and are expanding their finance team. They are looking for an ambitious Financial Accountant to support the Financial Controller and Management Accountant in the production of the monthly management pack, preparation of the financial statements and year end schedules.
- Ownership of specific P&L expense lines and balance sheet codes
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with Finance and Business Managers to conduct variance analysis for costs
- Assist in the preparation of the Financial statements and year end schedules ready for audit
- Assist in the preparation of the Statutory accounts ready for audit and liaise with external auditors
- Completion of UK & EU VAT returns & other external reporting returns
- Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Experience within a growth business especially with consumer products/manufacturing
- High standards of accuracy and precision
- Good excel skills
- Experience with accounting software applications
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Directly: Chloe Dalton on 0161 639 0080