Are you a proactive Logistics Team Leader who enjoys managing a team and problem solving? Do you have experience dealing with 3PLs and organising a large team of distribution personnel? This fast growing global consumer product organisation offers a great salary and benefits as well as the opportunity to make an impact in a newly created role. If you are looking for a fresh challenge in a collaborative and forward focused environment than this role is for you!
- Ensure a safe, productive and efficient working environment for employees, visitors and customers
- Manage and lead a team of Logistics Coordinators and ensure all internal and external deliveries are made on time and in full
- Investigate and resolve all queries relating to dispatch
- Maximize performance to meet agreed business KPI’s whilst always reviewing them
- Initiate change to endeavour to be the best we can be, and consistently review ways of working to obtain optimum best work practices and communicate to team
- Create a high performance environment and culture
- Manage and develop internal stake holder relationships whilst maintaining robust reporting structures
- Experience working with 3PL providers
- MUST have worked as a dispatch/logistic Team Leader for minimum of two years
- Experience within a fast-paced logistics environment, preferably with consumer products
- Line management experience and ablity to motivate a team vital
Please submit an application early in order to be considered for the opportunity.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Directly: Chloe Dalton on 0161 639 0080