Do you want to work for a leader in the consumer industry? Do you want to be part of a developing finance department? Do you want to work with a fast paced, challenging environment?
Responsible for the accurate preparation and reporting of management and financial accounts.
Lead and manage the team to ensure accurate, timely reporting to management in order to review performance and propose improvements using both financial and operational data and KPI’s. You will lead your team to deliver a timely month/year end close.
• Forecasting of the financial performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Responsible for the management and development of the finance team.
• Completion of the annual budget and 5-year business plans.
• Analysis and interpretation of actual spends against budgets and KPIs to ensure control of departmental spends for both entities.
• Deliver value adding and informative internal management reporting by entity to the management teams.
• Developing and reporting of KPI’s.
• Report and reduction of Working Capital, liaising closely with Finance Director.
• Lead ongoing process improvement and drive efficiencies around month end reporting.
• Project manage systems improvements and upgrades.
• Complete profit and loss analysis to explain variances between budgeted results and actual results.
• Contribute and support site performance reviews on a regular basis.
• Manages the monthly closing process for timely completion and drives the resolution of agreed actions.
• Supervises preparation of and reviews financial statement reporting packages for each entity. These include: monthly and quarterly P&L reviews comparing results to planned and prior year results with explanations for variances; balance sheet reporting packages comparing balances to prior audited results explaining any significant fluctuations and detailing the balances to allow for adequate management analysis; and quarter and annual external reporting packages.
• Control the capital expenditure budget and spend.
Skills and Experienced Required:
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Ali Jafri or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ali Jafri 0161 639 0080, firstname.lastname@example.org