- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £0 PA
- Location: Royston
- Job Ref: NP 34485
Job Type: Project Engineer (Equipment)
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Reference: NP 34485
Are you interested in being part of a large billion pound sustainable technologies organisation who offers a clear career development path and the opportunity to be part of a progressive, growing and ambitious business? This exciting company invest in their people to ensure they have the best talent in the market. If you’re currently operating at a Project Engineer or an experience Project Engineer within automatic manufacturing environment, manufacturing, electrical, FMCG, pharmaceutical with an appetite for working for an amazing manufacture his role offers excellent career progression, training and a collaborative and inclusive working environment, if this sounds roles sounds what you are looking for please read on!
You will be accountable for the planning, design, engineering, supervision and coordination of both capital and non- capital projects. Responsibilities include maintaining the scope, schedule and budget for all assigned projects and ensuring client, H, S &E and quality objectives are met.
For this exciting role you must be: Driven! Passionate! Dynamic! Excellent communicator! Proven experience! Able to thrive in a fast pace environment! Experience as a Project Engineer
- Project management of multiple engineering projects. Responsible for ensuring timely implementation of projects, to budget and to delivered to the clients requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Regional Projects procedures and Ways of Working.
- Ensure timely ordering, delivery, installation and commissioning of equipment.
- Manage the budget of multiple engineering projects. Assist in the development of project cost estimates.
- Adhere to financial procedures. Adjudicate offers / tenders in a fair and transparent manner.
- Assist in the development of project Capital Expenditure requests.
- Responsible for elements of equipment or process design. Ensure the relevant specification documents are prepared in adherence to Regional Projects procedures and agreed with the client.
- Provide technical input to other’s equipment or process design & Maintain good communications with internal client as well as the wider company community to deliver successful projects.
- Ensure completion and handover of the project to satisfaction & Timely reporting of project progress and identification of issues which may affect schedule, budget or quality.
- Prepare concise technical reports as required by the project & Work as an individual or as part of a project team to deliver successful projects. Plans own work load and prioritises activity.
- Provide project engineering and technical support to other projects as required & Management of various contractors as pertinent to the project.
- Instruct the work of multi-discipline teams as pertinent to the project & Instruct the work of external consultants and designers as required by the project.
- Ensure all projects are carried out in accordance with Health & Safety standards and local regulations.
- Participate in HAZOP’s and ensure timely closure of HAZOP recommendations. Ensure other relevant Health & Safety risk assessments are conducted and closed out in a timely manner.
- Implement in project design where relevant.
The candidate will have:
- An Engineering degree in a mechanical/electrical discipline, or equivalent practical experience in the successful delivery of engineering projects in an automatic manufacturing environment, with NPI or Industrialisation experience desired.
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of Production, Maintenance, Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental and Administration practices and procedures.
- Commissioning and operating experience desired.
- Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Read process and mechanical drawings and have a working knowledge of general machine design standards.
- Basic understanding of PLC-controlled automatic equipment is required, as it related to the design of automated equipment.
- Basic CAD skills.
- Working knowledge of generating equipment and installation specifications.
- Core Quality Tools – You will receive training in the core quality tools that will help you understand your role in Quality System and ensure you work in a way that protects product quality through compliance to the ISO/TS standard.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Nikita.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.