Our client are an international manufacturer of aftercare products for clothing, footwear and outdoor equipment, with over 40 years in industry they are at the forefront of outdoor innovation.
We are looking for an Information Manager to join the busy Product Development and Support Team.
The role will primarily be to improve the availability of product information across the group and ensure global legislative compliance by;
- Managing the collection, storage and delivery of key information about products, consumers and distribution channels for the group
- Developing processes and systems to support an effective and efficient management of product compliance and translation
- Have a balanced understanding of business needs and product compliance
- Developing and reviewing product training delivered by key members of staff to ensure that it is factually correct, but also present the competitive advantages of products
The ideal candidate will be;
- Responsible, meticulous and organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Experienced in managing technical data, and general information and file management
- Ideally educated to degree level in a scientific or technical subject
- Highly proficient in verbal and written English, preferably with a second language to a high level
- Due to the rural location of the site you will need your own transport
In return my client are offering a competitive salary where you can;
- Work within a company where you can clearly see the effect of your efforts
- Work for an international company with values that you can believe in
- Work within a friendly and informal environment
- Competitive benefits and rewards
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Stuart Tomkinson or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.