Job Type: Category Manager
**This is a fixed-term contract**
In this role you will be fully responsible for the category management of the full product range for a market leading Consumer Goods business. The company are very successful and well known within their field and have been running operations across the UK for over 40 years. Within this role you will; analyse marker and consumer data to identify market trends do drive insight and actions, work closely with internal stakeholders to maximise category performance with the retailer, build strong relationships with key customers to influence the category through range reviews, product presentations and promotional analysis and recommendations.
- Analysing and interoperating data
- Working with data providers
- Working with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategy plans
- Shopper marketing activity
- Turning insights into actions
- 2+ years Category Management experience
- Data analysis experience (any)
- Experience of working cross divisionally
- Experience of working with Buyers
- Consumer/ FMCG background
- Presentation skills
- Commercially astute
- Internal and external communication skills
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.